Custom formal place setting with elegant china, glassware, and linens.
European soft-ripened and local hard cheese platter with fresh fruit.
Finishing the salad course for a seated dinner meeting.
Jumbo Mixed Grill Station at 2014 Young Alums event featuring Grilled Striper, Tenderloin Beef Tips and Veggies with Dirty Rice.
Local Heirloom Tomato and Buffalo Mozzarella Salad, Sliced Tenderloin and Focaccia for Parents' Weekend Buffet Luncheon 2014.
Cranberry Prosecco Cocktails passed at a retirement reception.
|Tufts Catering is privileged to be your partner for planning a successful on-campus event—knowledgeable, responsive, and committed to quality. And our food is really delicious, too. With over 30 years of experience and a schedule packed with 1,200 events per year, our professional staff and award-winning chefs have the know-how to make any type of event a hit.|
- Learn about our latest seasonal offerings and additions to our menu
The Tufts Catering Advantage
Why should you hire Tufts Catering for your on-campus event?
- You get a partner who understands the way the university works, how to best utilize on-campus event spaces, and what menu and service options best suit certain events. We may even already know your name and your taste. Read testimonials from our customers and see for yourself.
- We’re not out to make a profit. Our competitive prices are set to cover costs, which means we can offer you value you won’t find anywhere else. And we offer multiple, easy methods of payment.
- Our expansive, diverse menu can please any palate, with hundreds of selections ranging from casual to gourmet, traditional to innovative, American to international. We can also help you tailor your menu to your needs, ranging from light healthy snacks to four-course plated meals. Our culinary team can cater to all tastes, including vegetarian and vegan, as well as those with food allergies and intolerances.
- We understand that events (and budgets) are not one-size-fits-all. We offer a wide array of inexpensive to extravagant food and beverage choices and three flexible service options to meet your needs and budget,
- No matter what you order, your food will be prepared expertly with high-quality ingredients—including the choicest cuts of meat, rich dairy, whole grains, and fresh vegetables and fruits, procured seasonally and sustainably whenever possible—and presented artfully.
- By hiring Tufts Catering, you support Tufts’ initiative to hire employees from the surrounding communities in order to strengthen the local economy.